WELCOME TO BARHAM UNITED WELLDRILLERS
Our experience team of drillers offer professional Water well drilling, geotechnical and environmental drilling services. We provide water bores to a wide sector and our services include testing water supply, repairs and maintenance of existing water bores and pumping equipment.
With a wide range of clients, we happily service lifestyle blocks, rural farming and irrigation of pasture and crops, commercial industry, township and community water bores and farms. Our large database of completed drilling work can assist with drilling requirements in your area.
We are happy to give you advice or answer any questions you may have.
Water Well Drilling
If you have any water requirements on your property, our well drilling team can inspect your property to discuss the process and options for:
- New water supply bore holes
- Repairs and maintenance of bore holes
- Test pumping of water supplies to environmental council requirements
- Repairs and maintenance of down the hole pumping equipment
- Network of pumping, supplying and service companies
We can assist with the following irrigation services for pastures, crops, glasshouses, market gardens and community supplies.
- Planning and designing of systems
- Test drilling and exploratory bores
- Drilling of production bore holes
- Water well servicing, bore maintenance and well rehabilitation
- Monitoring and test pumping
- Installation and removal of pumps
- Water quality testing
Geotechnical and Environmental Drilling
Geotechnical exploration includes the drilling of holes for gathering and evaluating earth material in order to design and monitor construction projects, including the construction of buildings, bridges, highways, dams and mining sites. Our geotechnical drilling services provide you with accurate, reliable samples and the data necessary to make design and engineering decisions.
- Geotechnical Investigations
- Environmental Investigations
- Instrumentation Installation
Accessing water is easy with Barham United Welldrillers. We drill to achieve the best possible water supply available; test your aquifer, design a scheme and then commission your system.
- Installation of quality pumping equipment
- Service and maintenance of your water system
- Water, chemical and bacto analysis from approved laboratories
Barham United Welldrillers Ltd. is family owned and operated. Together with our experienced team, we are dedicated to providing excellent service and commitment to our clients. This and our practical drilling experience help us to provide you with the best result possible.
We use to quality machinery and equipment, giving us the capability to provide top quality solutions. Based in Te Awamutu we service the greater central north island. With our extensive experience and database covering this large land area, our team can provide well informed advice relating to any of our services.
Having previously held the position of New Zealand Drilling Federation President, Barham United is still a committed member of the Federation.
Health and Safety
Barham United Welldrillers, management and staff are very aware and conscious of adhering to set health and safety procedures. Our safety procedures support those of our drilling team and include those in the nearby drilling site. We have in house training programmes that are conducted with support and encouragement from all team members. We aim to have every team member arrive home safely at the end of each and every day.
Protection and perseveration of the environment is something that we take very seriously. We ensure our drilling sites are marked to ensure the least amount of distribution to the area and leave the site in the same or better manner in which we found it.
Accreditations and Memberships
Training and Employment
We are actively seeking new staff to join our drilling team.
Suitable applicants will possess:
• A can do attitude and sense of humour
• Be fit, healthy and enjoy working outdoors in all weather conditions
• Have a full class 2 or class 4 licence
• Be prepared to travel and work out of town with some away from home work
We encourage our team members to progress and are committed to on-going Drilling Industry Training to NZQA Unit Standards.
Please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org